Due to the progress, developments and for the next evolution of the Panjab FA, we have opportunities for 48 – 64 Film/ Video Editors across the UK to join Panjab FA media division in a voluntary/work experience capacity for the period of 6 months, in the following areas:
- Gravesend & Kent
- Bradford & Huddersfield
- Luton & Bedford
Key responsibilities and skills:
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing;
- Patience and concentration;
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team;
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication;
- Organisational and time management skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Communication skills, both written and oral.
- Film and edit live football events, film and edit interviews to produce finished football videos that are consistent in style and branding of the task.
- Editing projects (e.g. internal videos, highlights/ promos, social media videos & documentaries)
- Categorise and storage of all material on shared storage. Dropbox.
- Same day editing and uploading to websites & social media.
- Coordination and managing video projects as needed.
- Essential – a good foundation in video production from video recording, editing to football standards and uploading to website and social media.
- Identify new avenues in football social media content and assist in Panjab FA recorded and live social media sharing.
- Drivers’ licence would be an advantage, but not essential as you will most often work in your local region.
Qualifications and experience:
- Suitably qualified to a good standard
- Experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Creative and technical skills necessary to edit long and short-form football related video projects
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Experienced in all aspects of the post-production process
- Technologically adept – able and willing to learn new software
- A punctual, self starter and problem solver
- Able to work on multiple projects and manage time efficiently
- Flexibility with the ability to work to deadlines
- Must be willing to travel abroad for filming if needed at our expense
- Awareness of safety in handling of equipment in a filming environment
- Creative with regard to multiple design elements
- Energetic and an innovative thinker
- Excellent communicator and well organised
- A team player
- The ability to communicate in Panjabi, Hindi or Urdu would be advantageous, but not essential
- Sundays between 4pm and 8pm for setup and production of football coverage and additional time for editing and uploading.
What we will do for you
- Provide the platform for football filmng enthusiasts. We want you to join us and work in a fun and exciting football environment.
- We will provide the canvass for all sports production, driven individuals seeking the opportunity to demonstrate there skills. We will create site profiles and promote the work you produce.
- We will provide the support system for you to help you progress in your future pathway and career.
If you keen to join us and/ or have any questions, please contact us at info@PanjabFA.com. Please send a cover letter explaining why you want this opportunity, together with your up-to date CV.