We are currently recruiting passionate people to join the association. Whether you are a fan of football or you are passionate about Panjab or perhaps both, we want to hearing from you. Below are roles that we want to recruit for to enable us to progress towards the next objectives.
1) Head of Marketing UK
As the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for creating and executing innovative and effective marketing and promotional strategies that will build and effectively communicate the Panjab FA brand to a target audience, leading to increased brand awareness and student recruitment. You will design and execute effective competitive strategies; define and engage with identified target audiences; develop brand benefits, values and personality.
In addition to proven marketing and promotional experience, our ideal candidate possesses great communication and leadership skills, with proven success in both offline and online campaigns across the broad spectrum of today’s marketing channels. Working closely with the other head of departments is key to the association by working closely to meet the objectives of the company. The candidate will have the autonomy to creative roles, select and structure the marketing department, to achieve greater productivity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience developing and executing marketing and brand strategy in line with the strategic vision of the organisation.
- An executive who understands the importance of aligning the organisation internally around the brand and marketing objectives.
- A business leader with success in leveraging social media to grow brand awareness and sales
- A marketing leader with the vision to seek out new promotional opportunities to support student enrolment and other key objectives.
2) Head of Sales UK
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales professional to join the club as Head of Sales. Working closely with the heads of other departments and the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving Panjab Football Associations sales operations, guiding and motivating a small team and proactively seeking new commercial opportunities.
- Improving and developing the day to day B2B sales operations, including inbound and outbound sales activities
- Ensuring robust and efficient sales processes are in place
- Motivating and guiding the sales team; establishing and articulating targets and key performance indicators
- Creating and overseeing effective use of the CRM system, to ensure inputted data is accurate, and to using data to identify trends and sales targets
- Proactively seeking new revenue generation opportunities within the corporate market, particularly across match day hospitality sales and non-match day events.
- The successful candidate will identify roles and grow the sales department, develop sales strategies and meet sales targets.
Skills & Experience Required
- The candidate must have prior experience in a proactive B2B sales capacity, with a demonstrable track record in identifying and closing new business deals. Sports experience is not essential
- Experience improving sales processes and managing and building successful sales teams
- High levels of energy, enthusiasm and resilience are essential
- Outstanding communication skills and a highly professional manner; comfortable liaising with external stakeholders
- A confident negotiator with a track record in closing deals
3) Head of Media UK
4) Head of Recruitment UK